Bruce discusses the Secrets of Happy Families on the latest Digital Dads podcast.
BRUCE FEILER is one of America’s most popular voices on contemporary life. Employing a firsthand approach to his work, Bruce is known for living the experiences he writes about, both in his beloved “This Life” column in the Sunday New York Times and in his six consecutive New York Times bestsellers, including Walking the Bible, Abraham, and The Secrets of Happy Families. He’s also the host of two prime-time series and a frequent commentator on television and radio. Bruce’s new book, The First Love Story: Adam, Eve, and Us (2017), is a revelatory journey from the Garden of Eden in Iraq to the Sistine Chapel, from Jerusalem to Hollywood, exploring how Adam and Eve introduced the idea of love into the world, and how they continue to shape our deepest feelings about relationships, family, and societal cohesion.
Dubbed the “modern-day Indiana Jones,” Bruce has a zeal for life and a humorist’s ability to tell a good story. He leaves audiences both entertained and uplifted, with practical takeaways that prompt discussion and action in communities, businesses, and institutions he visits.
“‘WOW’ has been the standard comment by all with your brilliant balance of storytelling, humor, and history. Largest crowds ever.” — Jewish National Fund
“Incredible. The best speaker in the history of the organization.” — Young Presidents’ Organization
“My goodness, what a great night with Bruce! This goes down in the books as a great big A+.” — The United Methodist Church
“The audience was completely under your spell. You touched souls, and I’m still getting calls to say how wonderful a day it was.” — The Jewish Federations of North America
“THANK YOU. Not only an interesting and inspiring discussion — but also stimulating for each of us personally.” — Carnival Cruise Line
• The Secrets of Happy Families: Surprising New Ways to Improve Your Mornings, Rethink Family Dinner, Fight Smarter, and Much More
• Marketing to American Families: How Tech-Obsessed Kids, Overworked Moms, and Active Dads Are Changing How Families Shop, Spend, and Connect
• Faith and Family in Modern Life: How Busy Parents Can Combat Technology, Increase Tradition, and Deepen Bonds in Today’s Families
• Restoring Love in a Divided World: How the Bible Invented Love and How It Can Help Us Reclaim Forgiveness, Healing, and Hope in Today’s Divided World
• Can We Get Along?: A Way Forward for Jews, Christians, and Muslims
• Sacred Journeys: The Rise of Pilgrimage and the Future of Faith
• The Power of Community: How to Survive and Thrive in Difficult Times
• The Story of Your Life: How Creating a Strong Narrative Can Help Families, Businesses, and Communities Bond Together, Overcome Obstacles, and Thrive in the 21st Century
• The Council of Dads: A Survivor’s Story
Watch Bruce’s speech about “The Secrets of Happy Families” at Google here.
Watch Bruce speak at the Anderson Cancer Center here.
See Bruce speak about “Can We Get Along? Building Bridges Among Faiths in the 21st Century” here.