Watch the award-winning PBS series, Sacred Journeys with Bruce Feiler.
Bruce talks about “Happy Families” at Google.
See Bruce’s up-to-date list of speaking topics, and learn more about inviting him to your event.
Bruce is a dynamic, popular speaker at corporations, conferences, secondary schools, colleges, YPOs, and other organizations. He also consults with businesses about contemporary families. For information on arranging a speaking event or consulting appearance, please contact Jerimee Bloemeke (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email Bruce.
• The Secrets of Happy Families: Surprising New Ways to Improve Your Mornings, Rethink Family Dinner, Fight Smarter, Go Out and Play, and Much More.
• Marketing to American Families: How Tech-Obsessed Kids, Overworked Moms, Active Dads, and Involved Grandparents Are Changing How Families Shop, Spend, and Connect.
• Raising a Happy Jewish Family: How to Reduce Chaos and Increase Tradition in a High-Tech World
• Can We Get Along? A Way Forward for Jews, Christians, and Muslims
• Sacred Journeys: The Rise of Pilgrimage and the Future of Faith
• The Power of Community: How to Survive and Thrive in Difficult Times
• The Stories That Bind Us: How Creating a Strong Narrative Can Help Families, Businesses, and Communities Bond Together, Overcome Obstacles, and Thrive In the 21st Century.
• The Council of Dads: A Survivor’s Story
• “You Look Great” and Other Lies: A Survivor’s Guide To Navigating The Health Care System In The Digital Age
Watch Bruce’s speech about “The Secrets of Happy Families” at Google here.
Watch Bruce speak at the Anderson Cancer Center here.
See Bruce speak about “Can We Get Along? Building Bridges Among Faiths in the 21st Century” here.