The Secrets of Happy Families featured and tested on ABC’s Nightline. Watch the video here.
Bruce is a dynamic, popular speaker at corporations, conferences, secondary schools, colleges, YPOs, and other organizations. He also consults with businesses about contemporary families. For information on arranging a speaking event or consulting appearance, please contact Chadwick Moore (email@example.com) or email Bruce.
• The Secrets of Happy Families: Surprising New Ways to Improve Your Mornings, Rethink Family Dinner, Fight Smarter, Go Out and Play, and Much More.
• The Buck Starts Here: Building Healthy Attitudes Toward Money in Familes
• Marketing to American Families: How Tech-Obsessed Kids, Overworked Moms, Active Dads, and Involved Grandparents Are Changing How Families Shop, Spend, and Connect.
• Can We Get Along?: A Way Forward for Jews, Christians, and Muslims
• Sacred Journeys: What Walking the Bible and Going On Pilgrimages Around the World Taught Me About the Future of Faith
• The Council of Dads: A Survivor’s Story
• “You Look Great” and Other Lies: A Survivor’s Guide To Navigating The Health Care System In The Digital Age
• The Power of Community: How to Survive and Thrive in Difficult Times
• The Stories That Bind Us: How Creating a Strong Narrative Can Help Families, Businesses, and Communities Bond Together, Overcome Obstacles, and Thrive In the 21st Century.
Watch Bruce’s speech about “The Secrets of Happy Families” at Google here.
Watch Bruce’s TED talk about “The Agile Family” here.
See Bruce in conversation with David Gregory about Americans families here.
Watch Bruce speak at the Anderson Cancer Center here.
See Bruce speak about “Can We Get Along? Building Bridges Among Faiths in the 21st Century” here.